- High structural rigidity
- High resistance to abrasion
- Extremely cut resistant
- Very good elasticity
- Good chemical resistance
- No ageing
- The best protection for lifting belts, lashings and round slings
Lifting belts, round slings, ropes etc. can be protected from damage whilst lifting sharp edged loads with STOBITEX PU protection sleeves. STOBITEX PU protection sleeves are made out of Polyurethane Elastomer, a material unique in its extreme resistance to abrasion and cutting, therefore optimal protection of the webbing material can be ensured. High levels of grip on flat surfaces also prevent load slippage. A textile lining ensures that the inserted belt can glide easily through the sleeve. In this way an overstressing of the material can be avoided.
The sleeves can be fitted with hardy fleece inserts for more demanding tasks (such as coil transport). These sleeves have proved themselves under the hardest conditions. They prolong the lifespan of a lashing and lifting system several times over.
For 2 layer lifting belts
For 4 layer lifting belts
One sleeve per strand for round slings
One sleeve for both strands for round slings
Weight per m single-sided
Weight per m double-sided
Glass fibre use available (1 sided)
STOBITEX - PU Protection Sleeve
|up to [mm]||up to [mm]||
Only use double-sided sleeves
|up to [kg]||[kg]||[kg]||
Cutting and leading slot (1 sided)
|a / i / h / w|
|45/35/ 12/5||25 mm||0,75||0,9||yes|
|50/40/10/5||30 mm||35 mm||0,85||1,1||yes|
|85/75/17/5||(60 mm)||2000 KG||1000 KG||yes|
|95/85/12/5||75 mm||75 mm||1,4||2||yes|
|95/85/24/5||75 mm||8000 KG||2000 KG||yes|
|110/100/17/5||(90 mm)||3000 KG||yes|
|120/110/12/5||100 mm||100 mm||1,7||2,3||yes|
|145/130/15/5||(120 mm)||4000 KG||yes|
|170/160/17/5||(150 mm)||6000 KG||yes|
|200/190/17/5||(180 mm)||8000 KG||2,65||yes|
|290/280/30/8||240 mm||15000 KG||yes|
Measurements in bold are always in stock. Supply in lengths of 2 and 4 m.
Special sizes and designs on request.
All sizes are approximate! Subject to technical changes!
- Material: Polyurethane Elastomer approx. 80 Shore A, 450% elongation at break (DIN 53 504).
- Additional tear resistance 20 N/mm (DIN 53 515), abrasion 60mg (DIN 53 516).
- Composition: textile sleeve, single or double-sided Polyurethane coating. Note: Whilst a certain protection against abrasion is ensured with minimal coating thickness, the resistance to cutting increases with the thickness of the PU coating. Good protection against cuts is ensured from 5mm coating thickness.